150 Prospect Park West is a unique restored Pre-War elevator building located directly across from Prospect Park! Each residence has been modernized while maintaining its beautiful pre-war integrity. The building features a grand lobby that has a vintage feel, both in its architecture and furnishing as well as reservable workspaces and a lounge, all of which are equipped with complimentary Wi-Fi. Other amenities include a laundry room, a bike room, extra storage space with your own storage cage for small additional fee and a live-in super.
- Nearly 1000 sq.ft. of total living space with king-sized bedrooms, high ceilings, and pre-war detail throughout
- Renovated galley kitchen with black quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher, room for a breakfast table, and views of Downtown Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty
- The modern tiled bathroom has new chrome fixtures, a deep soaking bathtub and a window!
- Spacious living room with ample space for a dining table or home office.
- 7 total closets, all of which have been customized
Fantastic location steps away from multiple subway lines (F,G,R,2,3) and walking distance to the Green City Market at Grand Army Plaza, Union Market, and the best restaurants and neighborhood Park Slope has to Offer!